Advisor Disability Awareness Toolkit
Use these downloadable “tools” to increase your clients’ awareness of disability, to encourage them to embrace healthier lifestyles, and to develop a disability financial plan.
The Advisor Disability Awareness Toolkit
- NEW! Paper PDQ – A printable version of the Personal Disability Quotient (PDQ) calculatorCDA has developed a great educational resource to help trusted advisors start a conversation with customers and prospects about the risk and consequence of disability. Check out the new printable version of the Personal Disability Quotient (PDQ) calculator. Begin a conversation and help your clients secure their financial securityNEW! » Descargue el PDF en español.
- Charts & Graphs LibraryDownload these visually appealing, fully sourced charts and graphs to use with your clients.
- Disability Stats– An overview of key disability facts and figures.
- 5 Questions Every Worker Should Ask – This brief questionnaire helps workers determine how prepared they are, financially, in the event of an income-limiting disability.
- Disability Awareness “Quick Quiz” – This quiz tests workers’ general awareness of disability-related facts.
- Income Replacement Benefits Inventory – Key money questions every worker should ask.
- Personal Financial Security Plan – This planning tool helps your clients find alternate income sources in the event they become disabled.
- Common Disability Myths and Misconceptions – Identify and debunk common myths about disability.
- Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle – Quick and easy ways to adopt a healthy lifestyle and reduce the chances of becoming disabled.