Disability Education Resources
These organizations provide numerous educational opportunities to help you better serve your clients.
- The American College: Innovative training and development for financial services professionals.
- America's Health Insurance Plan (AHIP): Offers a wide selection of information, programs and designations
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP): The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., grants the CFP designation.
- International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists (ISCEBS): This organization grants designations in three distinct specialties: group benefits, retirement plans and compensation/human resources.
- The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE): Provides resources and information about disability insurance.
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU): NAHU offers educational programs and toolkits.
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA): NAIFA webinars provide a convenient, cost-effective way to stay current on disability topics and issues.
- The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA): This leading organization of Fee-Only financial planning professionals offers articles on disability insurance consumer tips and tools.